Dedicated backup and restore solution from Datum & blocz IO
Datum understand that many of their clients continually evaluate optimal ways to protect and backup their key data. With this in mind, Datum have now established a partnership with Hampshire-based blocz IO to offer an onsite, enterprise grade backup and restore platform for all Farnborough clients and service providers.
Housed within the main Data Hall and connected directly to the core infrastructure of the datacentre, the platform offers the following benefits:
• Superfast backup and restore times at LAN speeds
• Full 256-bit encryption in-flight and at rest
• Replication of data to secondary UK based datacentre
• Additional support for WAN and cloud based data
• Full GDPR compliance for UK data sovereignty
• Granular restore and retention capability
• Extensive reporting through Management Portal
Building on Datum’s industry leading service-enhanced secure colocation, this combined offering is one of the FIRST joint backup and restore platforms to be brought to a UK based datacentre
Trial offer now available
Datum and blocz IO are delighted to offer all installed Datum clients the opportunity to run a no obligation free of charge cloud-based trial of the platform for 30 days before committing to the In-DC product to ensure it is the right fit.
2 questions to consider
1. Given that the blocz IO platform supports a wide range of operating systems, what vital business data do you believe might benefit from backup to this platform?
2. What volume of data (in GB or TB ) would you potentially need to backup?
For more information, visit https://www.datum.co.uk/bloczIO
To register possible interest or to discover more, call Matt McCluney on 0845 568 0123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Datum ?